In The Bedroom Evening Classes
These uplifting and informative educational sessions have the reputation of inspiring and relaxing women. The classes are confidence boosters. It takes two evening to begin to say all of what there is to say about women and sexual desire, arousal and orgasm. Women, who were hesitant to come to the class because sex is such a private aspect of their lives, report afterwards that they are glad they took this chance.
The format in these positive evenings is lecture, Powerpoint, Q & A, and a few exercises. No mirrors!
Some of the Topics included in the series:
• How to navigate successfully if your partner wants more sex than you do, or vice a versa
• Reasons women do not orgasm, and things you can do to change that
• What do hormones (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin) have to do with your desire, and your arousal and sensation?
• What symptoms will let you know if your hormones are “off”?
• Special Sexual Tips for the Menopausal Women amidst all those changes.
• What to know about Sex if you are a woman with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Common Medications that interrupt desire and arousal and those that may enhance it?
• Anatomy of female genitalia, and how “it” all happens
• What can happen to sex after a Hysterectomy
• Sex in long-term relationships can get repetitive, or it can become more interesting and profound. How can you keep it moving in that interesting direction?
• How do you discover what you actually LIKE and want to ask for in the bedroom?
“In The Bedroom” Evening Classes are given in Medford, Oregon. The Introductory Series are given once or twice in the fall and spring.
The Spring 2014 Series for Women will be three Thursday Evenings in May: May 8th, May 15th and May 29th at the Smullin Center, 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Cost for the series (this includes all three evenings) is $85 per person
There will be another Series for Women in September 2014, the dates are pending. Also there will be a series “About Women” for Men in October 2014, as well as a class for couples.
To pay by check download this PDF, print it out and mail it in with your check. You will get an e-mail or phone call confirming your registration.
If you would like to register and pay by credit card (this applies to the Three Evening Series only) Click on the BUY NOW button:
Registration forms are also available at the front desk on the second floor of Ventana Wellness
Please contact Susan if you want to make arrangements for “In The Bedroom” Classes to be brought to your city or your Women’s group.