In The Bedroom Evening Classes
These uplifting and informative educational sessions have the reputation of inspiring and relaxing women. The classes are confidence boosters. It takes three evenings to begin to say all of what there is to say about women and sexual desire, arousal and orgasm. Women who were hesitant to come to the class because sex is such a private aspect of their lives report afterwards that they are glad they took this chance.
The format in these positive evenings is lecture, Powerpoint, Q & A, and a few exercises. No mirrors!
Some of the Topics included in the series:
• How to navigate successfully if your partner wants more sex than you do, or vice versa
• Reasons women do not orgasm, and things you can do to change that
• What do hormones (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin) have to do with your desire, and your arousal and sensation?
• What symptoms will let you know if your hormones are “off”?
• Special sexual tips for the menopausal women amidst all those changes
• What to know about Sex if you are a woman with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Common medications that interrupt desire and arousal and those that may enhance it
• Anatomy of female genitalia, and how “it” all happens
• What can happen to sex after a hysterectomy
• Sex in long-term relationships can get repetitive, or it can become more interesting and profound. How can you keep it moving in that interesting direction?
• How do you discover what you actually LIKE and want to ask for in the bedroom?
The Fall 2014 “IN THE BEDROOM” Series:
The 3-evening series put into one uplifting informative day
IN THE BEDROOM FOR WOMEN
November 1st 2014 9 am to 6 pm Saturday Smullin Center
A course for the woman who is looking for more sexual connection, more pleasure and more magical moments with her partner: Getting beyond the obstacles
IN THE BEDROOM- FOR MEN ABOUT WOMEN
Men: Empowering views on how to please your woman
November 8th 9 am to 3:00 pm
COUPLES IN THE BEDROOM
“On the same team” in making the bedroom your most favorite room in the house
November 8th 4 pm to 7 pm and November 9th 12 pm to 5 pm
$210 per couple
Included in the Couples Workshop
RELAXING INTO YOUR FEMININE
For WOMEN ONLY
November 8th 9 am to 2:00 pm
$40 fee if not enrolled in the couples workshop
Registration for the November workshops is available now by check. Details for Online Credit Card/PayPal registration will be available on this web site by September 15th, 2014.
To pay by check download this PDF, print it out and mail it in with your check. You will get an e-mail or phone call confirming your registration. Registration forms are also available at the front desk on the second floor of Ventana Wellness.
Please contact Susan if you want to make arrangements for “In The Bedroom” Classes to be brought to your city or your Women’s group.