IN THE BEDROOM Classes
These uplifting and informative educational sessions have the reputation of inspiring and relaxing women. The classes are confidence boosters. It takes a day to begin to say all of what there is to say about women and sexual desire, arousal and orgasm. Women who were hesitant to come to the class because sex is such a private aspect of their lives report afterwards that they are glad they took this chance.
The format is lecture, Powerpoint, Q & A, and a few exercises. No mirrors!
Some of the Topics included in the Women’s series:
• How to navigate successfully if your partner desires more sex than you do, or vice versa
• Reasons women do not orgasm, and things you can do to change that
• What hormones (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin) have to do with your desire, arousal and sensation
• What symptoms will let you know if your hormones are “off”
• Special sexual tips for the menopausal women amidst all those changes
• What to know about Sex if you are a woman with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
• Common medications that interrupt desire and arousal and those that may enhance it
• Anatomy of female genitalia and how “it” all happens
• What can happen to sex after a hysterectomy
• Sex in long-term relationships can get repetitive or it can become more interesting and profound. How you can keep it moving in that interesting direction
• How you discover what you actually LIKE and want to ask for in the bedroom
The SPRING 2015 “IN THE BEDROOM” Offerings:
IN THE BEDROOM FOR WOMEN
The 3-evening series put into one uplifting informative day
Saturday May 16th, 2015, 9:30 am to 5 pm
A course for the woman who is looking for more sexual connection, more pleasure and more magical moments with her partner:
Getting beyond the obstacles
$85 Includes Lunch
Smullin Center Rogue Regional Medical Center Medford, Oregon
IN THE BEDROOM for Couples
Three Experts all in ONE DAY getting behind your sex life
“On the same team” in making the bedroom your most favorite room in the house
Saturday, March 28 2015 9:30 am til 5:00 pm
$190 per couple
Ashland Library Conference Room
Registration forms are also available at the front desk on the second floor of Ventana Wellness.
Please contact Susan if you want to make arrangements for “In The Bedroom” Classes to be brought to your city or your Women’s group.